Top Social

Why There Is No Place Like Home.

Monday, 27 March 2017
   

As much as I love going on holiday and travelling to new places. I am also a complete home bird. My home is my safe place and I love all my little comforts that I've created.

These are all the reasons I love coming home from holiday..

1. My bed. My glorious wonderful comfortable bed.

2. Don't get me started on my duvet. Those thin, papery duvets you get abroad just don't cut it for me. Nothing beats coming home and wrapping yourself up like a burrito in your duvet.

3. Your television. It sounds so pathetic but nothing beats finally getting hold of your precious tv remote and being able to switch on ITV or Netflix. Who knew the news in your area could be so riveting.

4. After spending the past week or two completely out of the loop, you can finally catch up on current events! Who's pregnant?! A Kardashian did what now?!

5. Being able to drink tap water from your own tap and not having to be worried about dying a slow & painful death.

6. Home cooked food! By home cooked I mean pizza. By pizza I mean a takeaway. But hey. Life's little pleasures.

7. Being reunited with your pets. Those mithering little fluffy bitches that couldn't give a shit whether you ever came home or not? Yeah. Those.

8. People. My people. Family and friends. You don't realise how awesome they are until you've been away without them.

9. Lying on the sofa for hours doing F all and not having to feel guilty about it. There's no culture to experience, no missed opportunities. Your home, you've seen it all before. It'll still be there when you've finished watching six hours of Pretty Little Liars.

10. Having full access to your wardrobe again. Your beloved jeans, jumpers and the comfiest pair of jogging bottoms ever created. HALLELUJAH!